These examinations must be performed before the pup reaches 26 months of age. This certificate guarantees that the hips on the pup/dog will grade a t least OFA Fair at 24 months of age. The radiographic examination must be conducted and certified by the Orthopedic Foundation of Animals (OFA). If the hips of this pup/dog do not grade at least OFA Fair, the following options are available. The results of such X-rays must be reported to Blackwater Bird Dogs LLC immediately, along with copies of X-ray, a copy of the guarantee & presentation of the OFA certificate to our veterinarians for verification. We will not guarantee a pup/dog unable to obtain OFA certification due injury or nutritional deficiency.
Canine Eye Registration Foundation (CERF) shall be the sole judge of a genetic eye disorder, with tests being completed by a board certified canine ophthalmologist. We will not guarantee any conditions causing blindness that are a result of injury, poor nutrition (improper nutrition can cause improper development), fever or neglect. Such conditions would include unsanitary kennel conditions, which could result in disease, viral and/or bacterial build up (conditions such as Parvo are sometimes credited with eye infections or disorders that can result in retinal folds or blindness), any injury to the eye caused by non-genetic circumstances (bumping, abuse, rough play, accident, etc.). Results to such test must be reported to Blackwater Bird Dogs LLC as stated above.
EIC and CNM guaranteed: Clear: by Parents listed above.
Sellers reserves the right to request a second opinion with- in reasonable driving distance of the pup/dog owner (this would be scheduled over the phone).
This guarantee shall be null and void if the pup/dog has ever been bred!
At the breeder’s discretion the following options are available;
- Full cash refund of the purchase price of the pup. (In no event will refund or vet expense exceed puppy purchase price).
- Replacement by another pup from a future litter of comparable breeding at no pup cost.
- Owner retains pup/dog and will receive a $350.00-$500.00 credit toward another pup from a future litter. (amount will depend on original pup purchase price)
If either options 1, 2 or 3 are selected, the buyer must do the following.
- Surrender/transfer of its AKC registration papers and veterinary proof that the pup/dog has been spayed or neutered to Blackwater Bird Dogs LLC. This copy of the guarantee must also accompany the pup/dog.
- Owner retains pup/dog and provides veterinary proof that the pup/dog has been spayed or neutered to Blackwater Bird Dogs LLC. This copy of the guarantee must also accompany the pup/dog.
All shipping, travel, tests and associated expenses shall be the responsibility of the buyer.
Any misrepresentation or false information will void this guarantee.
Heath records will be provided at the time of sale. Blackwater Bird Dogs LLC makes no other guarantees or warranties expressed or implied on the physical conditions of these pups.